Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Started

Okay, this is all new to me, and I'm sure I'll make mistakes along the way - probably already have. So as I mentioned in my introduction I filled out somewhere on this site, my grandkids call me Memaw because my now 9 year old grandson started it. Memaw means grandma, according to Wikipedia. I just tell everybody it means "wise one". For some reason they think I deserve the title and sometimes I do, but then again, sometimes I just get lucky.
So by the grace of God, I live and breathe in the Southern US, am raising three of my 12 grandkids (No 12 born on Sunday the 15th), and somehow manage to find time for my Scentsy wickless candles business. Jan 28th we're setting up a booth at the Norge Elementary School, and I'm excited about it. I'm hoping to have a great launch, but it'll be fun nonetheless.
My husband and I also have just started Rock of Zion Global Ministries and are very busy starting the various ministries that that encompasses as well as the Christian University College and Christian University Academy.
So that's my life right now. I wonder how long these posts are available; it will be fun for my kids and grandkids to read after I'm gone.
Enough about me. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment